The Velocity 3 blocker has been optimized to present a larger blocking surface by keeping the board positioned more square vertically to the puck position on the ice. This is done by rotating
the hand position at the wrist area to tilt the board forward at the wrist attachment point, this gives the glove a better blocking angle to the puck with our unique face forward concept. Beveled board edges on all sides reduces weight and moves the center of balance directly over the back of the hand for improved glove control and balance and the bottom taper improves the glove positioning during paddle down moves to the ice. Large side hand protection with puck deflector rail features an air support cushion to keep the side shield square to the edge of the glove and adds blocking surface and protection to the inner side of the hand. Articulating finger protection and large side index finger protector gives excellent stick grip for added control and
protection. Reinforced palm with added padding to limit stick vibration from hard shots and vented side gussets on the palm work to dissipate heat and facilitate quicker drying.
• Large side plate with deflector rail
• Tilted board design for added blocking ability
• Light weight balanced design with beveled edges to reduce weight
• Reinforced thumb protection
• Full side shield for added net coverage and protection
• Air cushion protection on back of hand
• Tapered bottom board
• Articulating cuff design
• Vented palm construction for heat dispersal
• Adjustable wrist strap for added glove control
© 2013 Copyright Sportwheels Sports Excellence. All Right Reserved.