Reebok KFS Hybrid Shoulder Pads
JDP® Caps Technology™ - The Joint Discharge Principle (JDP®) uses the concept that the cap should act to disperse impact away from the fragile joints into the large surrounding muscles.
KFS Technology™ - KENETICFIT Featuring segmented protection that articulates intelligently to cover key areas of the body. This design provides the best combination of protection and mobility.
KSF CORE- The future of Hockey is NOW. A shift in the way the game is being played led to the development of the KFS system. The only 100% hockey specific padded shirt, the KFS CORE is designed to work with the FFS shield in a system that will provide maximum coverage and mobility.
Shoulder Pad Features:
- Shoulder Caps – EVA covered JDP® caps to maximize impact protection
- Floating Sternum – Reinforced and molded floating sternum protection.
- Construction – KFS hybrid specific caps construction designed to fit with PS CORE padded shirt.
- Back Piece – Reinforced molded floating back piece segmented for mobility
- Kidney and Shoulder Blades – Reinforces kidney and shoulder blades
- Hinged Clavicle – Allows for protection and a full range of motion.
- Padded Shirt – Hockey specific shirt with strategically placed padding designed to integrate with the KFS Shield.
- Arch Support – Memory foam reinforced arch protection.
- Vented Mesh – Provides comfort and mobility.
- Grip Print – Strategic grip print locks elbow pads in place.
- Chest – Reinforced chest protection closer to the body for better mobility.