||Out of stock
It's important to have equipment that inspires confidence. Having a bike you can count on will enable you to ride off-road with more ease, and you will become a better rider because you trust your bicycle. The Trust series of Garneau bikes offer all the necessities for your first dedicated off-road mountain bike. The Trust 264 is the 26" platform which offers 80 mm of travel in the fork to get over trail features, a 3 x 7 drivetrain to climb with ease and an aluminum frame to save on weight and help accelerate easily. Kenda 26" x 2.1" tires round this out to make it the ultimate off-road fun machine.
- Bottom Bracket: Tange square taper, 68 x 119 mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano ST-EF500
- Brakes: Promax TX-117, V-type
- Cassette: DNP, freewheel 14-32T, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Bike Crankset: Shimano FC-TY501, 42/34/24T
- Fork: SR Suntour XCE28, 80 mm travel
- Bike Frame: S-6 LT aluminum
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 3x7-speed
- Front Wheel: Star Circle J19ST, Joytech hubs
- Grips: Garneau Ergo, lock-on
- Bike Handlebar: Caribou Torngat 2, 12 mm riser, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: Neco, 1 1/8''
- Bike Pedals: FDP, resin
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TY300
- Bike Saddle: Garneau Échappée
- Seat Post: Caribou Torngat, Ø31.6 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano ST-EF500, EZ Fire Plus
- Stem: Caribou Torngat 3, 60 mm, 6°
- Tires: Kenda 50-Fifty, 26 x 2.1"