The new Mach Series utilizes Worth's exclusive manufacturing technique called 220+ Advantage. The 220+ Advantage adds a full 360 degree carbon fiber barrel construction which keeps the bat held together using true 100% Carbon Fibers. While allowing you to generate more power even on mishits due to the high-quality materials and extreme durability. With the perfect mix of composite, Worth adds their Flex 50 technology to the MACH 1 to ensure the perfect flex to power ratio for today's hitters.
The Worth MACH 1 Cobra Jet 428 XL USSSA Slowpitch Softball Bat (WM20MU) features the standard 2-1/4 inch barrel diameter. This 13.5 inch beautifully designed Black and Blue barrel that has a tiny hint of Chameleon Orange. This model has a XL (.5 oz) Endload, perfect for the player looking for a bit more push through the zone. This model is approved only for USSSA, NSA, and ISA Sanctioned Leagues and Tournaments.
- 13.50 Inch Barrel Length
- 2 1/4 Inch Barrel Diameter
- XL (.5 oz) Endloaded Swing Weight
- Two-Piece, Composite Softball Bat
- 220+ Advantage Extends The Sweet Spot & Maximizes Performance Over The Entire Barrel
- CF100 Uses A 100% Carbon Fiber Barrel For Unbelievable Durability
- Flex 50 Technology Delivers An Ultra Thin Handle With Unmatched Whip
- Hot Out Of The Wrapper Performance
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Approved for Play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA Sanctioned Leagues and Tournaments.
*Due to manufacturer dealer agreements, we can not ship this bat outside of Canada.