The Garneau line of fatbikes brings the best features of modern cycling to the big tire market. All our fatbikes are designed and tested in Quebec City, Canada, where winters can get long and cold. But winter has never stopped us before, and now that we have a full line of fatbikes, we’re able to ride year round, no matter the conditions. The Gros Louis 3 is testament to that. It has Reever Level hydraulic disc brakes that will never freeze thanks to DOT fluid, a 1x11 drivetrain that gives you all the gear range you need, and tubeless-ready 26’’ x 4.9’’ tires that plow through anything. The Gros Louis 3 is a great all-around bike that gets you in the game with an accessible price point.
- Bottom Bracket: Prowheel, external bearings
- Brake Levers: Reever Attack-u
- Brakes: Reever Attack-u, hydraulic disc
- Cassette: Microshift H093, 11-42T 9-speed
- Chain: KMC X9 EPT, Eco ProTeq
- Crankset: Prowheel MPX-11, 26T
- Fork: S-6 aluminum, disc, QR10 x 150mm axle
- Frame: Hydroformed S-6 LT aluminum, disc, QR10 x 190mm axle
- Front Wheel: Caribou co., fat specific, T15x150mm, 6-bolts disc
- Grips: Double density, lock-on
- Handlebar: Caribou Torngat 2, 15mm rise, Ø31.8 mm, 780mm
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS SC (NO.57SC) 1-1/8 ~ 1-1/2"
- Pedals: Platform
- Rear Derailleur: Microshift Advent, w/clutch, 9-speed
- Rear Wheel: Caribou co., fat specific, QR10x190mm, casette, 6-bolts disc
- Rotors: Reever, 6-bolts, 160mm
- Saddle: Garneau explore
- Seat Post: Caribou Torngat, Ø30.9mm
- Shift Levers: Microshift M8195 Advent
- Stem: Caribou Torngat 2, 3?
- Tires: CY Big Daddy, 26 x 4.9"
Wheels: GL80 alloy / Caribou co. Fat specific disc hubs
*This bike defaults to in-store pickup only.
C$2,089.99 Excl. tax
C$105.00 Excl. tax
C$160.00 Excl. tax
C$100.00 Excl. tax
C$70.00 Excl. tax
C$139.00 Excl. tax
C$84.99 Excl. tax
C$89.99 Excl. tax
C$69.99 Excl. tax
C$64.99 Excl. tax