The GEL-CUMULUS® 22 running shoe is a recommended choice for neutral runners who want a soft and flexible everyday trainer with a great fit. This update features a one-piece mesh upper that's combined with a seamless 3D print construction to improve support and comfort around the foot. The FLYTEFOAM® technology in the midsole is softer than the previous version to promote a pillowy ride. Under the heel where the foot first hits the ground has been redesigned to isolate impact while the new heel design's deeper forefoot flex grooves and softer midsole foam create a smoother ride. Lastly, a hard-wearing AHAR® rubber outsole compound has been placed in key contact areas to help the GEL-CUMULUS® 22 shoe stand up to a ton of miles.
- 3D PRINT UPPERIncreases forefoot support and comfort
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGYASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEMAttenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR® OUTSOLEAcronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGYOur FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGYVertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- ORTHOLITE® X-40 SOCKLINERThis premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- AHAR SPONGEASICS high abrasion resistant (AHAR) rubber on the outsole that is softer and lighter to deliver a plush ride, flexibility and overall comfort.
- REFLECTIVITYSpecial reflective material designed to enhance safety and visibility in low light conditions
- 3D PRINT UPPER