Remember your first bike? Your first ride? The wind on your face and the sensation of speed and feelings no words and no one could truly describe? Louis sure does, and the line of Neo bicycles he’s created are modern versions of his first bikes. The Neo 201 is a modern kids’ bike with a lightweight aluminum frame that offers extreme versatility.
COASTER VERSON - pedal backwards for "foot brakes". Hand brakes included as well.
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper, 68 x 118mm
- Brake Levers: Junior specific, aluminum/resin
- Brakes: Steel, V-type + coaster
- Cassette: Freewheel 19T, 1-speed
- Chain: KMC S1
- Crankset: Aluminum,3-pcs, 31T
- Fork: HTS Steel - HTS steel
- Frame: HTS steel - HTS Steel
- Front Wheel: Steel
- Grips: Garneau Junior
- Handlebar: Aluminum, 20 mm riser, Ø25.4 mm
- Headset: Threadless, 1 1/8"
- Pedals: Platform
- Rear Wheel: Steel coaster brake
- Saddle: Garneau Junior
- Seat Post: Aluminum, Ø25.4 mm
- Stem: Aluminum, Ahead, 50 mm, 10°
- Tires: 20 x 1.95"
C$24.99 Excl. tax
C$70.00 Excl. tax
C$64.99 Excl. tax