Fix a flat on a ride, adjust your own brakes to perfection, clean your drive-train for better performance, Sportwheels can give you this secret power.... have a fun relaxed learning experience with cycling friends!
Participants will learn (hands on):
- Know how to clean your bike
- Proper wheel removal
- Detach & re-attach brakes & brake adjustments
- Remove tires & proper use of tire levers
- Remove and replace a flat tube (presta and schrader),
- Understanding how your drive-train functions and how to adjust it on the fly.
- How to able to inspect and clean your drivetrain and derailleurs
- Dealing with a broken chain or damaged link.
- How to use all the cool accessories and tools you already own.