The Keo standard has been developed with the aim of reducing the weight and bulk of the cleat/pedal assembly while maintaining compatibility with all cycling shoes on the market. Clip in and clip out are secure and highly effective.
The Keo Easy platform provides excellent foot to pedal stability as well as good power transfer. From now on you can adjust clip-in /clip-out tension on the Keo Easy from 8 to 12, thus making it adaptable to all users.
The Keo Easy spindle system maintains platform height while using an oversized steel spindle. It consists of 1 miniature ball bearing (12mm ID x 18mm OD) and one needle bearing. LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90kg on the center of the pedal and eccentric rotation (which replicates a bump at each revolution).
- Use: Road/Leisure
- Body & Lever: Composite
- Spindle: Steel
- Thread: 9/16 x 20mm
- Bearings: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing
- Sealing: 1 lip seal, double seal incorporated in bearing
- Spindle/Sole Height: 17.5mm
- Pedal/Crank Distance: 53mm
- Multitensor: Adjustable from 8 t o12
- Cleats: Keo Cleats
- Angular Movement: 0°, 4.5° or 9° depending on cleat type (Black, Grey, Red)
- Weight: 142g (352g per pair with cleats and screws)
- Accessories: One pair of Keo grey cleats and fasteners (6 screws 5 x 11mm and 6 washers)
C$119.99 Excl. tax