No matter if your feet are thin, medium or wide, Garneau's X-comfort zone technology prevents numbness by extending the shoe's edges if needed. A rigid fiberglass-nylon outsole ensures all your legs' power go into those pedals, while a complete rubber cover makes for a perfect grip in any situation. The T-Flex technology zone provides flexibility to the front of the outsole, making the Gravel II a perfect multi-activity shoe. You can head to the gym, for a walk or a bike ride without worrying about feet pressure or blisters.
- Shoe Technology : X-Comfort Zone - STANDARD FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- Shoes Weight: 11.4 oz / 324 g (size 38)
- Outsole: T-FLEX rubber outsole with fiberglass / nylon
- Insole: Regular EVA insole
- Closure System: 3 offset hook-and-loop straps