Stay active during March Break with Sportwheels!
- With a major focus on Baseball this camp will improve players overall skills focusing on Throwing, Hitting, Fielding, Base running, Bunting and other game specific skills. We will partake in playing other sports as well.
- Weather permitting we cover the basics in: Road Hockey, Soccer, Hiking, Ultimate Frisbee... etc. We will be using a combination of our facility, the Met Field, the First Lake trails and other surrounding outdoor recreational areas.
- March 18th to 22nd for Ages 7 to 12.
- Camp runs 8:00am to 4:30pm. Pick up times between 4:00pm & 5:30pm
- What's included: Rotating through different skill stations daily, Daily Offense – Hitting, Bunting & Base running, Daily Defense – Pitching, throwing, Infield & Outfield, Daily FUN – Competitions and Games, Afternoons will be filled with multisports, Supervised lunch hour, Friday pizza party
- $250 Warehouse Members & $300 Non Members. *Tax Included