Tired of your front wheel hurling muck into your face whilst bombing it down the trail? We’ve got the answer. Lightweight and stealthy, the Muc-Off Ride Guard keeps mud fling at a minimum.
- Guards against mud
- Looks awesome
- Easy to fit
- Supplied with 4 zip ties
- Step 1. Firstly remove the Sag setter and attach it to your shock pump. You can now set the sag on your suspension if required (check shock manufacturer's recommendations).
- Step 2. Remove the zip ties and thread them through the four sets of holes in the RideGuard from the rear to the front
- Step 3. Slide the RideGuard under the front fork brace and loosely loop the zip ties around the brace and fork legs.
- Step 4. Push the RideGuard upward towards the fork brace and tighten the zip ties (A). Tighten the zip ties (B) around the fork legs for a snug fit. Trim the excess ties.
- Step 5. Don't forget to check your RideGuard regularly to ensure zip ties are tensioned to avoid damage to paintwork.
GUARDS AGAINST MUD
Shred more with less mud fling, perfect for wet wintery trails & loose gravel.