Ladies Wine & Bicycle Maintenance Night
Fix a flat on a ride, adjust your own brakes to perfection, clean your drive-train for better performance, Sportwheels can give you these secret powers. Have a fun relaxed learning experience with your cycling friends!
Participants will learn (hands on):
- Know how to clean your bike
- Proper wheel removal
- Detach & re-attach brakes & brake adjustments
- Remove tires & proper use of tire levers
- Remove and replace a flat tube (presta and schrader),
- Understanding how your drive-train functions and how to adjust it on the fly.
- How to able to inspect and clean your drivetrain and derailleurs
- Dealing with a broken chain or damaged link.
- How to use all the cool accessories and tools you already own.
Date: Sunday February 10th
Time: 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Price: $79.99 Tax &Wine included
Only 10 per class and it fills up fast.